If you wish to change programs as a continuing student, you must first apply
to a new program and receive an admission offer. Once you have received an admission offer to your new program (and, if applicable, accepted the offer), you will then need to change programs in Bear Tracks so that you are enrolled in your new program.
Follow these steps to change your program:
- Log in to Bear Tracks
- Go to Academics > Enroll / Change Program. (Note: you won’t be able to do this until course registration opens).
- Select the appropriate term and program. Remember to change your program for each applicable term (e.g. Fall & Winter).
- Register for courses in your new program. If you are already enrolled in classes for that term in your current program, you will need to drop and/or re-add courses so that you can register for courses in your new program.
How to drop/re-add courses
In Bear Tracks, under Academics > Enroll / Change Program, select one of the following options:
- "Drop All Classes and re-add eligible classes": Select this option if you would like to move any eligible classes from your old program to your new program. (Courses that aren’t eligible to be transferred will be dropped.)
- "Drop All Classes": Select this option if you do not want any of the classes moved to your new program.