Mailing Address / Email Address / Phone Number Changes

Students are responsible for the accuracy and validity of their contact information. Important correspondance can be forwarded to students throughout the academic year and beyond.

Use Bear Tracks to update the contact information if you are a student, new applicant, or a former student who has continually maintained online access. 

Students without Bear Tracks access can complete the Change of Correspondence Address Form and submit it:

  • In person at Student Connect, the Office of the Registrar's student service centre, located on the main floor of the Administration Building
  • By fax to: 780-492-7172
  • Via mail to:
    Office of the Registrar
    Administration Building
    University of Alberta
    Edmonton, AB T6G 2M7

Please make sure to include your student ID, effective date of the change, and ensure you sign the form.