Confirmation of Enrolment Forms

Undergraduate students can present the following forms at the Office of the Registrar for completion:

  • Allianz Education Funds
  • BC Appendix 3
  • Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan (CST) EAP Application
  • Children's Education Fund
  • CIBC Verification of Enrolment for RESP
  • Heritage Education Funds Proof of Registration
  • Knowledge First Financial (formerly USC Education Savings Plan) Verification of Enrolment (VOE) Form
  • Newfoundland Labrador Program Cost Form
  • NWT Student Financial Assistance Form D-Student Enrollment Form
  • Ontario OSAP Program Information Form
  • Other RESP and Program Information forms
  • Saskatchewan Health Student Certificate
  • Saskatchewan Student Financial Assistance Program Information Form
  • Service Canada (CPP) Declaration of Attendance
  • Syncrude - Higher Education Awards Program

Graduate students should contact Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research to complete forms.

Note: Students who require a Confirmation of Enrolment for student loan purposes should refer to Student Loans.

How to complete your Confirmation-of-Enrolment form

  1. In person at Student Connect
    Bring your form to Student Connect, on the main floor of the Administration Building, and present it to an advisor along with your photo identification. The advisor will either provide an official Verification of Enrolment document signed by the Registrar to be attached to the original, or, where required, complete the original form manually. There is no charge for this service.
  2. Mail or fax

    Forms can also be mailed or faxed into the Office of the Registrar, accompanied by a cover letter with full instructions (include signature, U of A student ID number, and mailing instructions). If the form has required documentation (e.g. void cheque for requesting automatic deposit), it must be mailed in. Completed forms will be mailed by regular post. Forms will be faxed only if no extraneous documentation is required, and a fax number is provided.

    Note: Prior to mailing or faxing in forms, students must ensure that all relevant sections, including personal information, have been completed, and provide signatures where requested. Incomplete forms will not be processed, and will be returned to the student.

Mailing address 

Office of the Registrar
Administration Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6G 2M7

Fax: 780-492-7172 (include cover letter with instructions)