Personal Records

Here you can find information about your personal student record:

T2202A Tax Forms and U-Pass Receipts

find out when the T2202A certificates and U-Pass Transit Tax Receipts will be available and how to access them

Verification Documents

what types of verification documents are available and how to request them


what is a transcript, how to order official copies, and access unofficial transcripts on Bear Tracks

Contact Information

information on how to change your mailing and email addresses, and phone numbers

Change of Name

information on changing your name

Immigration Status Change

information on updating your immigration/citizenship status

Confirmation of Enrolment Forms  → information regarding forms that must be completed by the Office of the Registrar to confirm your enrolment