About the Office of the Registrar
We are the Office of the Registrar: a Student First experience with the University of Alberta.
We are the Office of the Registrar - a critical interface between the University of Alberta and all students (from prospectives to graduates). We offer exceptional service by
- Valuing student and staff engagement,
- Adapting to the needs of the Campus community, and
- Aligning our goals with "uplifting of the whole people."
In order to achieve our vision and execute our mission, the Office of the Registrar has outlined three inspiring areas of focus, or goals, of parallel significance for the next four years:
- To be recognized as leaders in the student experience
- To cultivate and enhance strategic partnerships
- To create a dynamic and transformational work environment
The Office of the Registrar provides services to both students and the campus community. Visit Registrar's Services for more information about what the Office of the Registrar can do for you.
All student services are delivered from one location: Student Connect, the Office of the Registrar student service centre. The centre is located on the main floor of the Administration Building. All student inquiries, requests, and interactions will be directed to this service centre for in-person service, or using the phone number or online contact form.
Learn more about Student Connect »
Facts and Stats »
Electronic Communications Policy »