Personal Records

Your personal student record includes your personal information, transcripts, and tax receipts. You can also request verification documents and enrolment forms. 

UAlberta Transcripts
Find information about transcripts, how to order official copies, and how to access unofficial transcripts on Bear Tracks.

Verification Documents
Learn more about what type of verification documents are available and how to request them.

Confirmation-of-Enrolment Forms
Learn more about how to request and complete a confirmation-of-enrolment form. 

Changes to Personal Information
Find information on how to change your contact information, change your legal name or preferred name, request a gender designation change, or update your immigration status. 

T2202A Tax Forms and U-Pass Transit Tax Receipts
Find out when the T2202A certificates and U-Pass Transit Tax Receipt will be available and how to access them.