About the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar advances the mission of the University of Alberta by supporting and serving students from initial contact to graduation and onward. Working together with our partners, we seek to position the University of Alberta as a provincial, national, and international leader across all areas of registrarial practice and enrolment services.
We are a student-centred organization, a trusted partner, and an employer of choice.
We share common values that guide us in all that we do.
- Innovation - We not only follow best practices, we create them.
- Excellence - We achieve excellence in all areas of registrarial practice.
- Collaboration - We work together to enhance the student experience.
- Respect - We respect students, each other, and our many partners.
- Integrity - We demonstrate an ethical, principled, and transparent approach to our work.
- Community - We are diverse, inclusive, and equitable.
- Agility - We are flexible and adaptable.
- Resilience - We prepare for the unexpected, and we respond quickly.
- Accuracy - We maintain exceptional quality in our decisions and processes.
The Office of the Registrar supports prospective and current students as well as the campus community, including faculties, departments and other organizations. Visit Registrar's Services for more information about what the Office of the Registrar can do for you.
The Office of the Registrar plays a key role in every aspect of the student experience, from recruitment to graduation and beyond. All student services are delivered from one location: Student Connect, the Office of the Registrar student service centre. The centre is located on the main floor of the Administration Building. All student inquiries, requests, and interactions will be directed to this service centre for in-person service, or using the phone number or online contact form.